Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Can you believe these beautiful blooms are made out of construction paper? Plus, they’re so easy to make, you’ll want to craft many of them for your spring and summer decorations or an upcoming wedding. You can add them to wreaths, picture frames, headbands, centerpieces, and so much more.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Construction Paper
- Super Glue
- Glitter Glue
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half and cut half-circles along the fold of the paper, making each half-circle slightly smaller than the last (the size of the initial half-circle will determine the size of your flower). Repeat this step until you have 5-10 circles.
- Unfold each cutout and cut along the fold halfway to the center of the circle.
- Place a dab of super glue along the opening. Then wrap one open side over the other, press down, and secure with super glue to create a cone shape. Set aside to dry.
- Repeat this process with all of the cutouts.
- Place a dab of super glue in the center of the largest cone and set the next smallest cone inside. Repeat until you have used all of your cones, largest on the bottom, and smallest on the top. Set aside to dry.
- Place a drop of glitter glue in the center of the smallest cone to complete the look.
Instead of circles, cut ovals to create a slightly different flower shape. Cut an uneven pattern along the edges of the cutouts to give your flowers texture. These blooms can also be created using newspaper, felt, or silk for another look and feel.