Fairy gardens are one of the hottest trends in the gardening world! For those who are unfamiliar with this form of fun, a fairy garden is a miniature garden created in a small container or terrarium, complete with living or faux plants or moss, fairy figurines, and adorable accessories. Fairy gardens have gained such popularity because they can be created year-round, displayed inside or outdoors, and are said to bring good luck to your home.
So, if you’re looking for something to do at your next girls’ night or need a creative birthday party idea, throw a fairy garden party! Let everyone’s imaginations run wild. With so many accessories and houses to choose from for just $1 each, you and your friends can create a variety of unique fairy gardens. Display in your windowsills, patios, or even on your desk at the office.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Assorted Containers, Bowls, or Terrariums
- Floral Garden Moss
- Mini Ceramic Fairy Garden Houses
- Mini Polyresin Fairy Garden Accessories
- 3-ct. Packs of Mini Polyresin Fairy Garden Figurines
- Accent Gems, River Rocks, or Pebbles
- Have your guests choose a container to house their fairy garden.
- Fill the containers about halfway full with floral moss and pat down to create a flat surface.
- Get creative! Choose houses, accessories, and your favorite figurines to decorate in your fairy garden.
- Give your garden some texture with river rocks or create pathways with decorative gems.
- Display your magical masterpiece for everyone to admire!
Shop for all of your fairy garden supplies at DollarTree.com or your favorite Dollar Tree store. Happy gardening!