The Fourth of July is a day filled with pride and is a wonderful holiday to celebrate in the midst of summer! With parades, backyard barbecues, and a day filled with fun, it’s a great time to celebrate with something sweet. These 5 tips for sweetening up your holiday are festively fun, delicious, and easy to make!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
- Rice Krispies®
- White Chocolate
- Dessert Sticks or Skewers
- Vanilla Icing
- Pretzel Twists
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Patriotic Paper
- Grab a pack of ice cream sandwiches and festively colored sprinkles.
- Pour your sprinkles onto a plate and press the sides of your ice cream sandwich into the sprinkles.
- Arrange on a serving dish to serve or freeze for later!
- Dip pretzel twists into melted white chocolate for a classic well-loved treat.
- Use sprinkles or colored icing to decorate each pretzel into stared and striped flags.
- Use dessert sticks or skewers for each marshmallow.
- Dip them into white chocolate or vanilla icing and roll in food colored sugar to create stripes of red white and blue.
- Arrange in a bowl for display and easy sharing! You can also use coconut and additional marshmallows to hold the marshmallow pops in place.
- Use dessert sticks or skewers for each treat.
- Dip them into white chocolate or vanilla icing and roll in sprinkles for a yummy treat!
Looking for even more tasty patriotic treats? Try making these berry patriotic star-spangled pies!