Easter is right around the corner, so why not get a jumpstart on your Easter baskets! One of their favorite parts (and one of mine as well) is going on an Easter egg hunt. One of their favorite parts (and one of mine as well) is going on an Easter egg hunt. Therefore, this year, I wanted to make something special for my kiddos by creating personalized Easter baskets for them. They were SUPER easy to make and were affordable as well! I simply picked up a few fabric Easter bunny-shaped baskets from Dollar Tree, some paint, stencils, and paint brushes and in no time I was able to create these adorable personalized baskets that they can continue to use for years to come!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Easter Bunny-Shaped Fabric Baskets
- Paint Brush
- Lettered Stencils
- Optional: Painter’s Tape
Time to Personalize!
- Start by taking your stencil and placing the first letter on the end of the bunny ear. You can also use painter’s tape to keep it in place.
- Take your pencil and trace or fill in the first letter of the name you wish to paint.
- Complete steps 1-2 until the name is complete on the bunny ear.
- Next, take your paint and trace over the letters ( I used black paint, but you can use any paint color, however a darker color is preferred).
- Let the paint dry and voila! Personalized Easter basket complete!
You can also personalize your Easter basket by free handing the name on the bunny ear or on the front of the basket. Dollar Tree also has a HUGE selection of stencils, so if you feel like painting on an a butterfly, car, or soccer ball, the possibilities for personalization are endless!
Easter baskets, check! Now it’s time to update your Easter décor with this adorable egg table garland and egg topiaries!