A tailgate isn’t complete without chips and dip! This upcoming football season, spice things up with the bold, winning combination of pepper, cheese, bacon, and ranch in an easy-to-make dip. The cream cheese and ranch dressing balance out the pepper jack cheese, so if you want a little more spice in your dip, add a splash of hot sauce or cayenne pepper. This tailgate favorite only includes four ingredients, so swing by your local Dollar Tree today and give the recipe a whirl. Your taste buds are already begging to try it!
Kick Off Tailgating Season With a Few Simple Ingredients:
- One 6-oz. Container of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Bacon Pieces (plus 1 Tablespoon for garnishing)
- 1 Cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese (Cheddar can be substituted for Pepper Jack)
- Hot Sauce (Optional)
- Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- Mixing Bowl
Follow Along Step-by-Step For This Fan Favorite!
- Using a whisk, blend together the ranch dressing and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in the bacon pieces and cheese, and chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- To serve, remove the mixing bowl from the refrigerator, give it a stir, and top the dip with bacon pieces. Grab a bag of chips and dig in!
Looking for more tailgate friendly foods? Try out this sweet peanut butter gingersnap football dip!