Basketball season has begun! Sit back, turn on the game, and whip up the perfect festive game-day appetizer. Perfect for sharing with a crew, layer together your favorite quesadilla ingredients in between two flour tortillas. Toast both sides on a skillet until golden brown and cheese is melted. Finish the quesadilla by piping sour cream lines to create a basketball! Serve warm on a platter with guacamole and salsa for dipping. This dish will be a slam dunk with your team!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Canned Chicken
- Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Cheese
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Sour Cream
- Piping Bag or Plastic Snack Bag
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Prepare a skillet with nonstick spray, warm over medium heat.
- Layer shredded cheese and chicken in between two tortillas. Place the layered quesadilla on the pan, turning after 5 minutes when tortilla is toasted golden brown.
- Once both sides are toasted and the cheese is melted, remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve the quesadillas warm, along-side of guacamole and salsa for dipping!
Looking for more crowd-pleasing appetizers? Check out this yummy baked clam dip!