Even if you’re a bridesmaid, all the details for a wedding can get expensive… it can really add up! If you are in charge of the wedding shower, then you have an even bigger expense to think about. But you don’t have to spend big bucks on the bridal shower for it to be spectacular… you just have to shop creatively and be willing to put in a little extra time on the details. Plus, we have some cool ideas that will help you save money and still get the glam look you — and the bride — want. So, here’s an easy idea that’s a “2-in-1 and done” deal. Decorate the shower space with vases of fresh or faux flowers (with a simple DIY personalized label), then let the guests take them home as shower favors. Easy peasy… and pretty, too!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 91⁄2″ Etched Tapered Glass Stem Vases (or other choice)
- Faux or Fresh Flowers
- Ribbon (in your choice of colors)
- Glass Gems (in your choice of colors)
- Label Sheets (Peel & Stick Printable Paper)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- First, design and print labels with the bride and groom’s names, wedding date, and a message (if you choose). You could also choose to put the shower guests’ names on the labels instead and use them as place holders at the tables. We printed our labels 12 to a page on 81⁄2×11″ label sheets, then cut them out (see our FREE label template).
- Wash and dry each glass stem vase.
- Peel the backing off each label and carefully place them on the vases. Take your time and be sure to avoid air bubbles.
- Cut and tie ribbon and bow onto the tapered part of the vase in the style you choose.
- Fill each vase to desired height with glass gems in your choice of colors.
- Place fresh or faux flower stems of your choice into the vase, pushing them into the gems for stability.
- Put the finished floral arrangement in an attractive spot, and then take it home!
Visit DollarTree.com to shop our 2-in-1 Personalized Shower Favors idea.