Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
When family and friends come to visit, planning and prepping meals can become a hassle. Take some of the stress away and rise and shine with a delicious pancake & waffle bar! Surprise your family, party guests, or out-of-town friends with fluffy pancakes, toasted waffles, and a delicious selection of sweet toppings. This breakfast bar is perfect because your guests can help themselves. What a delicious way to start the day!
Get Your Budget-Friendly Breakfast Items:
- Buttermilk (or Blueberry) Pancakes
- Buttermilk (or Blueberry) Waffles
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Peanut Butter
- Whipped Cream
- Sweet Toppings
- Chalkboard Sign & Chalk
- Serving Platter
- Serving Tongs
- Individual Serving Bowls
- Serving Spoons
It’s Brunch Time!
- Gather your favorite breakfast ingredients from your local Dollar Tree store. If you’ll be serving frozen waffles and pancakes (just $1 per box in the freezer section at Dollar Tree!), toast waffles in a toaster for one minute or until thawed, and microwave pancakes for two minutes or until thawed. If you’ll be whipping up a batch of homemade pancakes or waffles, cook per the related directions. Serve pancakes and waffles on a platter with tongs.
- Spoon honey, chocolate hazelnut spread, and peanut butter into individual bowls with spoons for serving and spreading.
- Arrange pancakes, waffles, toppings, syrup, and whipped cream on a table or bar. Write out the types of pancakes, waffles, and toppings on the chalkboard for your guests to help themselves. The possibilities are endless!
Now that you have breakfast covered, the only thing missing is coffee! Check out our Create a Coffee Bar blog post to see how it’s done.