This month is all about back-to-school prep. (Have you shared your best back-to-school picture yet?) Whether you’re a parent, teacher, student, or friend, we’re all feeling the buzzing energy of a new school year! While out and about shopping for new school supplies, grab a few extra items to create the cutest back-to-school wreath. Shopping at Dollar Tree makes it so easy and affordable to grab school supplies and wreath supplies all in one place. Tap into your creative side and customize your wreath with supplies suited for any grade level and theme. For example, make a wreath using paint sets, markers, and scissors for an art teacher. Use measuring tools and test tubes for a science teacher, small notebooks and writing supplies for an English teacher, and calculators and foam numbers for a math teacher. I love creating different versions of this wreath to gift our teachers on the first day of school!
Here Are Some Supplies You Can Use:
- Foam Wreath Form
- Paint Set
- Paper Maps
- Burlap or Ribbon
- Small Notebooks
- Glue Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy as 1-2-3:
- Wrap your foam wreath completely in burlap or ribbon.
- Secure the ends in place with hot glue.
- Glue on school supplies in any pattern you prefer. Hold each supply in place until the glue dries and the object is secure.
- Surprise a teacher on the first day of school and they can hang this wreath on their classroom door as a bright welcome for their new students.
Want more back-to-school ideas? Check out all the fun inspiration on the blog.