Serve burgers to a crowd without the hassle of grilling! Deconstruct the classic American cheeseburger into a bite-sized appetizer with this delicious and easy recipe. Keep it light and finger-food-friendly by removing the bun and adding a few toppings. Use Dollar Tree’s meatballs, condiments, and skewers to create this delicious and affordable party dish in minutes.
Everything But the Bun:
- Frozen Meatballs
- Cooked Bacon (Optional)
- Cheddar or American Cheese Slices
- Sliced Pickles (Optional)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Toothpicks or Skewers
One Bite at a Time!
- Prepare all burger sides by cutting the cheese slices into quarters, cut bacon, halve cherry tomatoes, and tear lettuce to size.
- Heat the meatballs according to the packaging, using a microwave or oven.
- From top to bottom, skewer the tomato, pickle, lettuce, cheese, bacon, and meatball.
- Plate cheeseburger bites and serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping!
Looking to get your grill on this summer? Check out these 3 easy grilling tips and ideas!