October 4, 2017 | DIY & Crafts | Written by Value Seekers Club
Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Looking to decorate your home for Halloween, but don’t have a ton of time or money? We’re sharing a fun DIY Halloween Balloon Wreath tutorial that only requires a few supplies from Dollar Tree. Customize with your favorite Halloween colors and recreate this look in less than an hour.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Wreath Ring
- Colorful Duct Tape
- Push Pins
- Latex Balloons* in Your Choice of Halloween Colors
- Colorful Chenille Stems
- Decorative Accents
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Wrap your colorful duct tape completely around the foam wreath ring. We recommend using colorful duct tape because you may be able to see the tape through the balloons.
- If desired, tie a ribbon around the back of the wreath for easy hanging when you’re finished.
- Fold an uninflated latex balloon in half and secure it onto the foam ring using a push pin. Repeat this step to cover the entire wreath, alternating balloon colors.
- Twirl a few chenille stems around a pencil to make curly accents, then attach these around your wreath using push pins.
- For the final touches, customize the wreath with decorative accents or embellishments! We used letters to spell out “Boo”, but you can also use faux spider webs, plastic bugs, or any other fun Halloween decorations available at Dollar Tree.
*Balloons are considered a choking hazard. Please use caution around young children.