Campfire s’mores are a classic American favorite. A staple of summertime; chocolate bars, roasted marshmallows, and sweet graham crackers combine to make the most beloved childhood treat! Bake these flavors together in an easy mess-free recipe for chewy s’mores squares. Adding butter, walnuts, and brown sugar to make a decadent crust, mix together in one bowl with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Pour this yummy mixture into a dish and bake until melted and golden brown. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
- 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/3 Cup of Flour
- 1 Cup of Graham Crackers
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- 8×8″ Baking Dish
- ½ Cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup of Mini Marshmallows
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ and prepare an 8×8” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Once the dry ingredients have been combined, mix in the butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Crush up the graham crackers with your hands.
- Use a spatula to stir in the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the baking dish, smoothing to one even layer.
- Bake until the marshmallows are browned and the dough is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes then cut into 2-inch squares for serving.
Loving all things s’mores? Give your taste buds something to talk about with campfire s’mores nachos!