With Cinco de Mayo around the corner, it’s time to prep your menu with all things fun and festive! Finish off your taco party with a sweet surprise for your friends and family! Whip up an easy batch of sugar cookies and add a fun spin. Once you have baked your cookies, ice the circumference of them with vanilla icing. Press the marshmallow at the center of each cookie with additional icing. Finish them off with rainbow sprinkles to make them complete. These Sombrero Sugar Cookies are delicious and will make the perfect sweet addition to your celebration!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Big Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Bake your cookies according to the packaging directions, cooling completely, then cutting into circles.
- Ice the circumference of each cookie and add an additional dollop to the center.
- Press a marshmallow to the center of each cookie and add additional icing on top.
- Add rainbow sprinkles to the icing to complete these adorable Sombrero Sugar cookies.
- Plate on a festive platter, serve, and enjoy!
Looking for more ways to sweeten up your Cinco de Mayo? Try creating these fun and festive DIY party hat piñatas!