Transforming décor from the holidays into simple wintry whites is easier than you think! This year, I created this show-stopping snowy wreath using three affordable craft supplies from Dollar Tree: coffee filters, ribbon, and a wire wreath form. This wreath is easy to make and perfect to display on a front door!
Grab a Few Supplies:
- Wire Wreath Form
- Burlap Ribbon
- Coffee Filters
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Pen, Marker, or Highlighter
Wreath Making Time:
- Use thick burlap ribbon to wrap your wire wreath form completely, securing with a few dots of hot glue.
- Wrap a single filter around a highlighter, pen, or marker to create a “flower shape”.
- Add a dot of hot glue to the bottom of the coffee filter and apply to your wreath. Hold in place for a few moments until set, then repeat this step covering your entire wreath with coffee filter “flowers”.
- Once complete, your basic wreath form will become a masterpiece. Hang it on your front door as a wintery display!
Soft and fluffy, this wintry wreath looks just like freshly fallen snow, you won’t believe it’s made from just a stack of coffee filters.
Check out this DIY winter deco mesh wreath for even more décor inspiration!