You’ll love this rainbow bark recipe! Covered in candies, cookies, sprinkles, and cereal marshmallows, it’s the perfect sweet and salty snack for any celebration. Trust us, they taste as good as they look and they’re super simple to make. Simply head to your local Dollar Tree, gather a few supplies, follow the simple steps, and voila… a colorful sweet treat that anyone would love. Plus, it’s simple enough that even your kids could make and customize it with their favorite candies. So, what are you waiting for? Grab you keys and head to you local Dollar Tree store!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- White Chocolate Bars or Chips
- Microwavable-Safe Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Rainbow Colored Candies
- Cereal Marshmallows
Sweet Treats Await After Just a Few Simple Steps!
- In a bowl, combine your cookies, sprinkles, marshmallows, and candies.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Place white chocolate into a microwavable-safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments, stirring until melted completely.
- Pour the melted white chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
- While the white chocolate is still warm and melty, sprinkle on the colorful candy mixture onto the surface of the white chocolate.
- Set the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to cool.
- Once the bark is set, use your hands to break it apart into smaller pieces.
- Arrange the bark in a bowl or pack into individually wrapped and tied clear bags as favors. Enjoy!