Looking for a fun and creative gift idea to make for your mom this Mother’s Day? Make her a wreath that she can hang on her front door for not only Mother’s Day, but for every day! Using just a few $1 supplies from Dollar Tree, you can create this Mother’s Day wreath for only $10! Simply fill a metal wreath ring with colorful decorative mesh and top it off with with faux flowers, so that this wreath can last a lifetime. Simple to make and beautiful to display, your mom is sure to cherish this special wreath made for her.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Metal Wreath Ring
- 6, 9-ft. Decorative Mesh Rolls
- 3 Artificial Rose Bushes in Assorted Colors
- Optional: Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree) and Hot Glue Sticks
It’s Wreath Making Time!
- Start by taking one of the decorative mesh rolls and gently pushing 2” loops of mesh through the graduated rungs of the wreath, spreading out mesh as you go.
- Repeat with the other three rolls of mesh, alternating which colors of mesh you use.
- Next, cut your rose buds from their stems leaving about 1” of the stem connected to the rose bud.
- Finally, insert your rose buds into the decorative mesh and around your wreath as the finishing touch! You can also add a touch of hot glue to each rose to and secure to the decorative mesh to keep the rose buds from moving.
There you have it… a simple, yet beautiful way to show your mom just how much you love her. Plus, she can keep it hanging on her front door all year long!
Looking for more ways to pamper mom this Mother’s Day? Check out these 5 DIY gift ideas!