The holidays may be over, but the winter season has just begun! If you’re celebrating a snowy-themed birthday this month like I am, then this fun recipe will be the perfect addition to your party! Blend up vanilla ice cream, milk, and a small serving of blue powdered drink mix (I used Hawaiian Punch®) to make winter-inspired milkshakes. Chilled, icy, and blue, serve these up with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkles, or rim your glasses with shredded “snow” coconut. Serve in large or mini glasses for easy party fun.
Cool Down with These Ingredients:
- 2 Cups of Scooped Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Individual Packet of Blue Powdered Drink Mix (I used Hawaiian Punch®)
- ¾ Cup of Milk
- Optional: Whipped Cream, Shredded Coconut, Sprinkles, and Straws
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Blend ice cream, drink mix, and milk together until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in large or small glasses with desired toppings and a straw for sipping!
**Adults 21+ can add blue curacao for an adult beverage!
Looking for another twist on milkshakes? Try out this recipe for an epic milkshake!