Desert-themed bridal and baby showers are all the rage these days, so why not make a statement with an arrangement of balloons? Using green pool noodles, green balloons, faux flowers, and a permanent marker from Dollar Tree, create these life-size cactus balloons. Easy to execute and affordable to create, these cactus balloons transform any space into a desert setting!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 Green Pool Noodles
- Green String or Twine
- Pink Faux Flowers (or any color you prefer)
- Black Permanent Marker
- Masking Tape
Follow Along and Create These Fun Life-Size Cactus Balloons!
- Use string or twine to tie 4 pool noodles together.
- Blow up a variety of different-sized green balloons and use permanent marker to draw cactus “spikes” to each balloon.
- Secure the balloons to the pool noodles with string.
- Use additional tape to create cactus “arms” and to add pink faux flowers.
- Place this cactus against party backdrops or out on your front porch to welcome party guests!
Now that you’ve got the décor covered, in need of party games? Try making your very own DIY party hat piñatas!