Freshen up your front door with a bright and airy coastal theme for the summer. Create your own beachy seashell wreath using burlap ribbon and seashells from Dollar Tree… or gather your own shells on your next oceanside vacation. This craft idea is so affordable, easy to make, and incredibly impressive! Simply wrap a foam floral wreath ring completely in burlap and hot glue shells in any pattern you’d like. Enjoy this easy-breezy wreath all season long, then store it away to display again next year.
Here’s What You’ll need:
- Foam Floral Wreath Ring
- Burlap Ribbon
- Seashells, Starfish, and Beach Treasures
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Wrap the burlap ribbon around the wreath form until it is completely covered, then cut off any excess ribbon.
- Carefully secure the ends of the burlap ribbon in place on the foam ring with hot glue.
- Arrange and apply your seashells, starfish, and beach treasures directly onto the burlap using hot glue. Be sure to use enough glue and press each shell firmly one at a time to secure them in place.
- Allow the hot glue to dry for a few minutes, and then hang from a nail or an over-the-door hanger. Enjoy and admire your welcoming wreath!
Check out some other awesome Dollar Tree wreath ideas on the blog!