Do you have a kid who is graduating this year? Make their graduation celebration one that they can always cherish for years to come by making them their very own grad brag board. Using a few $1 supplies from Dollar Tree such as a presentation board, stickers, glue, mini clothespins, and more, you too, can create your very own unique board to celebrate your special graduate. Don’t forget to print out your favorite pictures of your grad and display some of their achievements!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Tri-Fold Presentation Board
- Mini Clothespins
- Permanent Marker
- Colored Construction Paper
- Printed Pictures of Your Grad
Here’s How to Do It!
- Lay out your construction paper in a grid like format to cover up the white from the presentation board.
- Use thin tape (any color of your choice) to outline your paper grid.
- Now, fill in your board with precious memories, sayings, stickers, and even hang pictures by hot gluing mini clothespins to your board.
Now all that’s left is to display your board in your home or event area where the celebration will take place! Watch your grads eyes light up as they soak in all the memories from their past and their achievements they have accomplished.
Now it’s time to start thinking about graduation presents. Check out these creative ways to gift money for the upcoming grad!