It’s hot out and now that summer is officially here, cool off with something sweet and fun for the whole family! I am always looking for sweet ways to cool down with my family during the warm summer months, while doing something they would all enjoy. This summer, I decided to set up an ice cream buffet with all of the fixings, so that we can create our very own one-of-a-kind sweet treat! I headed to my local Dollar Tree and gathered ice cream, cones, and all of the toppings I could find that I knew my family would love. Personally, gummy bears on ice cream… not my thing, but the kids them! Their faces lit up with excitement while they got to make and of course, eat their creation!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Ice Cream Cones
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Chopped Nuts
- Whipped Cream
- Chopped Fruit
- Any additional toppings you may want!
Time to Create Your Masterpiece:
- First, layout bowls, cones, and spoons at the beginning of the buffet for easy serving.
- Next up, provide a flavor or two of chilled ice cream with scoops for each flavor.
- Add small ramekins and load them up with toppings, and no, there can never be too many toppings!
- Finally, finish the buffet with the grand finales: whipped cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and of course you can’t forget the cherry on top!
Looking for more ways to sweeten up the summer? Try out this sweet and easy 3 ingredient peach sorbet!