I believe that spooky front door décor is a necessity when welcoming your trick-or-treaters! Every year, I not only deck out the inside of my home, but I make sure the decorate the outside as well. I headed to my local Dollar Tree for inspiration, of course and was instantly inspired. I love their tulle selection and when I saw the lime green tulle they carry, I knew exactly what I was going to make. I decided to make a fun and creepy monster wreath and was able to do it for just $5! I wrapped a foam wreath form in bright green tulle and added spooky teeth and eyes. This cute, yet creepy wreath is a great way to welcome guests and trick-or-treaters this Halloween!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Wreath Form
- Green Tulle
- Foam Balls
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Black Construction Paper
- White Construction Paper
So Easy, A Monster Could Do It!
- Cut 10-12-inch sections of tulle.
- Loop knot the tulle around the circumference of the wreath form, covering it completely. Trim the tulle if needed.
- Cut small circles of black construction paper as the “pupils” to the foam “eyeballs”. Use a few dots of hot glue to attach the black circles to the foam.
- Cut triangles from the white paper as the “teeth” to your monster.
- Hot glue the eye balls to the top of your wreath, and the teeth to the inside.
Hang your creepy wreath on your front door, perfect for spooking those trick-or-treaters!