You may have seen our gorgeous faux flower wedding centerpiece idea made with faux flowers, a foam craft ball, and a glass taper candleholder. Well, we have another fun centerpiece you can create using some of the same supplies! All you need is a candleholder and a foam craft ball, but this time add cupcake liners to give your display a whole new look. Elegant and easy to make, you can put together as many as you need for any event or party table.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4″ Glass Taper Candleholder
- Foam Craft Ball
- Cupcake Liners (Choose One Color or a Variety of Colors)
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Use your finger as a mold to shape each cupcake liner into a cone.
- Add glue to the bottom tip of each cone and attach the liners one by one onto the foam ball.
- Repeat the process until the entire ball is covered, except for a small 2″ section.
- In that 2″ space, glue the candleholder to the foam craft ball. Hold in place until the glue sets.