These cool little pops made with real fruit are easy to whip together — and pack up. Load them in to the cooler and enjoy them anywhere! No fancy molds necessary — just pour the mixture into mini plastic cups, freeze, and go.
Stock Up On These Tasty Supplies:
- 1 – 12 oz. Bag Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Cups Fruit Punch
- ½ Cup Sugar (or to taste)
- 3 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- Mini Plastic Cups
- Cocktail Picks
- Cookie Pan
Time For These Summertime Treats!
- Blend strawberries, sugar, and fruit punch, leaving small chunks of fruit intact. Add fruit punch if the mixture is too thick for your blender. Taste and adjust proportions, as needed.
- Stir softened ice cream into the fruit, combine completely or create a marbled mixture.
- Arrange plastic cups on a cookie sheet and add the cold mixture, stopping about ¼” from the top edge to accommodate expansion. Place a cocktail pick/fork in each cup. The mixture should be thick enough to hold the pick in place.
- Put the cups in the freezer until frozen solid; about 4 hours or overnight.
- To unmold: Warm the cup in your hand until the ice pop loosens, then squeeze gently to remove.
Looking for an additional summertime treat? Try out these yummy lemon cream parfaits!