With autumn comes the vibrant yellows, reds, and oranges of changing leaves, gourds, and pumpkins! As the leaves fall, tree branches become exposed, creating a woodsy landscape. Tie all of these natural elements together to create an awesome autumn willow wreath with $1 floral supplies from Dollar Tree, inspired simply by this beautiful season!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Willow Wreath
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Faux Flowers, Foliage & Moss
- Faux Pumpkins or Gourds (Optional)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Begin with the willow wreath form and use hot glue to apply a layer of moss directly to the wreath, framing the section you’ll be decorating.
- Using more glue, add an additional layer of like-colored leaves and flowers overtop of the moss. Keep it simple and finish your wreath with small faux pumpkins, gourds, and berries.
- Allow the wreath to dry and set for a few minutes, then hang it on display on your front door. This natural wreath will instantly brighten up your front porch, welcoming all of your guests all season long!
Check out some other awesome Dollar Tree wreath ideas on the blog!