I am lovin’ that bohemian vibes are trending in home and party décor right now! Lately, I have been using natural greenery flowers, and macramé to decorate my space, creating a casual and relaxed feel.
Did I mention that this effortless style is so easy to DIY? Grab a fun hoop, your favorite greenery, neutral colored flowers, yarn, and ribbon to create a huge statement wreath. Have fun putting your creativity to work and arrange your greenery and flowers around the top of your hoop. Loop knot ribbon and yarn alternately at the bottom of your hoop creating a whimsical work of art! Hang on display over a party table, as a photo backdrop, or as décor in a little girls room!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Fun Hoop
- Optional: Spray Paint
- Faux Greenery and Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Follow Along Step-by-Step!
- Begin by spray painting your fun hoop to your desired color, wrapping it in ribbon, or leaving it as is.
- Use scissors to trim the greenery and flowers. Attach them to the fun hoop using hot glue.
- Trim ribbon and yarn to 18-inches. Alternate loop knots to the base of the fun hoop.
- Use scissors to trim the yarn evenly or in a slanted design.
- Hang your hoop as a backdrop for a party or as décor in a girl’s room!
Looking for more fun DIY’s using fun hoops? Check out this idea for repurposing $1 fun hoops for décor!