Do you have a sweet tooth for crafts? Make this easy and inexpensive candy cane wreath using just a few $1 holiday craft supplies from Dollar Tree: white and red deco mesh, chenille stems, and our popular candy-cane-shaped wreath form. This wreath idea is so simple and affordable, you’ll want to make one for yourself and a few more to give as presents to your friends and family this Christmas!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Metal Candy Cane Wreath Form
- 2 Rolls White & 2 Rolls Red Deco Mesh Ribbon
- Package of Glitter Chenille Stems
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Using a chenille stem, secure a loop of white and a loop of red deco mesh together at the base of the candy cane.
- Tuck white mesh into the second and third rungs of the metal cane form. This will help give the candy cane nice diagonal stripes!
- Tuck in the first, second, and third rungs with the red, going back and forth two times (to create a thicker stripe, go back and forth three times) then alternate to the white. Continue until you run out of deco mesh.
- Using a second chenille stem, secure another loop of white and red deco mesh, repeating the tucking steps until the entire candy cane is covered.
- Hang on your door and enjoy your adorable candy cane wreath throughout the holiday season!