Don’t forget your furry loved ones this Christmas! Create a paw-fectly cute gift for pet lovers or your own pets with their stamped paws and names in $1 picture frames from Dollar Tree. This is a great idea to place in your pet’s corner at home with their food bowls and treat jar. Wrap it as a gift for the pet’s owner so they can keep this memento on their desk at work while they’re away! This DIY paw stamp frame is easy to do, with just 3 needed supplies. Grab paint, paper, and a frame and you can make your own in just a few minutes. Our pets mean the world to us so let’s make them feel special and loved during this thoughtful season!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Poster Board
- Paper Plate
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Pour paint onto a paper plate, and stamp your pet’s paw into the paint.
- Firmly stamp your pets paw onto the poster board, and lift, reveling a paw print. Repeat around the poster board for numerous prints if needed.
- Cut the poster down to frame size and allow the paint to dry fully.
- Use marker to write your pets name next to its prints.
- Frame the printed poster paper and wrap as a gift!
Want more awesome gift ideas? Check out our other Gifting Ideas on the blog!