Fall is just about here y’all and I am so excited! I love when the weather gets cooler, everything is pumpkin spice-flavored, and I get to redecorate my home! So, to help welcome fall this year, I have created a simple and affordable deco mesh pumpkin wreath. Easy to make, this wreath could be hung indoors or out to welcome your friends and family into your home! Check out how I made it below.
Gather Your Supplies:
- Metal Wreath Form
- Harvest Mesh (I used 6 Orange, part of 1 green, and part of 1 brown)
- Mesh Tubes (I used 2-3 orange tubes)
- Harvest Inspirational Wall Words
Pumpkin Makin’ Time:
- Start by tucking the orange decorative mesh into the form to create ruffles. I used about 1 roll of orange per each section of the form.
- For the last section, I filled about 2/3 of it with the brown and the rest with the green for the leaves and stem.
- Finally, I used the “Welcome” inspiration wall word to go across the middle of my wreath.
And there you have it, your pumpkin wreath is complete!
Loving all things pumpkin? Try making these adorable floral-filled pumpkins to go with your wreath!