Searching for the some unique party décor ideas while staying on budget can be difficult. Save yourself the trouble of trying to find matching and affordable pieces, and make your own Hanging Ribbon Chandelier using floral foam from Dollar Tree! Create as many chandeliers as you need to decorate your space. Scattering these ribbon chandeliers will create a dreamy setting, perfectly created to match your special event!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Use a variety of different sized wreath rings to serve as the base of your very own ribbon chandeliers.
- Wrap each wreath in the same colored ribbon or burlap, securing with glue, ensuring a uniform look.
- Knot and drape varied color and length ribbon, surrounding each hoop/wreath completely, forming a waterfall effect of ribbon.
- Trim the ribbons as needed, then attach twine or additional ribbon to the wreath for hanging.
- Hang, enjoy, and watch your guests be amazed at how you created an elegant look at an affordable price!
Want more DIY and Craft Ideas? Check out our latest and greatest ideas here.