Easter will be here before you know it! This year, I am looking to make affordable, but chic décor to give my house that festive Easter vibe. So, of course, I go to the one place I can always count on for all my crafting needs… Dollar Tree! I decided to make these DIY Easter Egg Topiaries to put around my home and Dollar Tree had everything I needed to make them. Easy to make and adorable to display, you’ll have this décor piece done in no time!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Mini Terra Cotta Clay Pots
- Mini Styrofoam Goals
- Faux Moss
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Glittery Easter Eggs
- Wooden Craft Dowels
- First, using a burlap ribbon, I tied a bow around the mini planter to add a cute and rustic touch to the base of my Easter egg tree.
- Next, I hot glued moss and greenery around every inch of my foam globe ball.
- When that was finished, I hot glued a wooden craft dowel to one side to the bottom of the ball (to act as the stem of my tree) and the other side to the bottom of the planter.
- Once the stem of my tree was in place, I then filled my planter with greenery.
- Next, I hot glued these fun and glittery Easter eggs to my topiary ball and VOILA, an affordable and fun way to liven up your Easter décor!
Looking for more ways to decorate for Easter? Try making this Peeps® wreath and candy centerpiece!