Fall wedding season is in full bloom! If you’re looking for ways to save some money on your big day, your flower budget is one area that might have a little wiggle room. With Dollar Tree’s collection of faux floral supplies, you can affordably assemble beautiful, seasonal arrangements for your reception tables in no time at all! Winter, spring, and summer brides — we carry a huge selection of floral supplies for every season, all year long!
Not sure if faux flowers will match your décor or color scheme? For just a few dollars, you can assemble a sample arrangement at home… it’s super easy and we think you (and your wallet) will fall in love.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Glass Vases
- Burlap Ribbon
- Fall Floral Stems
- River Rock Pebbles
- Strong Glue
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Fill your vase more than halfway full with river rocks.
- Insert and arrange the floral stems and bushes into the river rock-filled vase. Tip: Weave the tops of the flowers together to make the bouquet look more natural.
- Wrap burlap ribbon around the neck of the vase and tie a bow.
- Secure the ribbon to the vase with strong glue (if needed) and cut any excess ribbon from the ends of the bow.
- Repeat the first four steps for each of your reception tables and enjoy your gorgeous autumn wedding!