Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club®! Want more ideas like this? Join the Club >
Bringing beautiful fall colors into your home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. With a little creativity and some festive fall leaves, you too, can create a stunning autumn craft without breaking the bank. This easy DIY fall leaf bowl can be displayed empty, filled with pinecones, or used as a napkin holder. The possibilities are endless!
Stock Up on Supplies:
- 2 Packages of Loose Faux Leaves
- Round Balloon
- White Glue
- Cup or Bowl
UnbeLEAFably Easy Directions:
- Blow up a balloon and tie it closed. Tape the tied end of the balloon inside a cup or bowl so that it stays upright during the crafting process.
- Dilute the white glue with water — I used a ratio of one-part water to one-part glue.
- Dip each faux leaf in the glue/water mixture and adhere the leaves to the top of the balloon, slightly overlapping one another.
- Create a single layer of leaves, let it dry, and then repeat the process for 2-3 more layers.
- Once all of the layers have completely dried, pop the balloon, and remove it from the leaves. Trim off any excess glue and place the bowl right-side up on a flat surface.
- Fill the bowl with fall items for a festive display.