How gorgeous is this DIY floral letter? I was looking for an affordable way to make floral monograms and letters, and I definitely found it with this easy DIY hack using foam board! Instead of paying for an expensive pre-made or pre-cut letter from a craft store, this is an easy way to save money and still get the elegant look you’re going for. Perfect for weddings, birthday parties, or home décor, you can make your own floral letters, initials, or monograms customized with your favorite $1 flowers. Check out these easy step-by-step directions… courtesy of yours truly!
Pick Your Flowers & Supplies:
- Faux Flowers (Match Your Theme or Color Scheme)
- Foam Board (Any Color)
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Let Your Creativity Blossom:
- Use scissors to cut a letter out of the foam board. Make it as big or small as you’d like!
- Remove the flower blossoms from the stems. Don’t worry, these pop off pretty easily and leave you with just the small stem below the bloom.
- Add a dot of glue to the small stem of one flower and poke it through the top of your letter. Hold it in place for a few seconds to let the glue set.
- Repeat step #3 until your entire letter is covered in flowers and no more foam is showing. Let your glue dry completely.
- At your wedding or event, hang your letter on a wall or prop it up on a party table to show off your gorgeous floral creation.