Spring blooms are popping up everywhere you look! So, bring these bright colors to your front porch by creating your very own floral wreath like I did. This year, I was looking to update my front door décor and wanted to try something new. I headed to my local Dollar Tree and grabbed a few faux bouquets of my favorite spring flowers and paired them with a planter. I “planted” my faux flowers into my pot and finished this easy wreath with a beautifully tied ribbon for hanging. Simple and classic, this is such a cheerful way to decorate your door for spring and perfect for Easter as well!
Bloomin’ Good Supplies:
- Flower Pot or Planter
- Floral Foam
- Faux Flowers
- 2-inch Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Secure floral foam to the bottom of your pot or planter with hot glue.
- Insert and “plant” your blooms into the floral foam, creating a full arrangement.
- Cut two 1½-inch sections of ribbon and use hot glue to secure the ribbon to the inside of your pot or planter at opposite sides.
- About 1-ft. from the ribbon attachment, secure the ribbons together to form a bow for hanging.
- Hang your floral pot or planter wreath on display to brighten up your front porch for the season!
Looking for more wreath ideas for spring? Check out this fun shabby chic wreath!