I have another trendy, affordable wedding and event hack to share with you! If you’re planning an upcoming special event, listen up. Don’t even think about spending big bucks on a big, store-bought sign or display. Instead, stock up on your favorite Dollar Tree picture frames, grab your handy-dandy hot glue gun, and make this simply stunning DIY seating chart.
Stock Up on These Supplies:
- 5×7″ Picture Frames, One Per Event Table
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- White Paint Marker
Simple Steps to Create Your Seating Chart:
- Remove the backing from each picture frame so that all you’re left with is the frame and glass.
- Bend the small prongs back in place to keep the glass secure inside each frame.
- Hot glue the edges of the frames together, starting from the top left and working your way down to the bottom right, gluing until you’ve attached as many frames as your chart needs.
- Let the glue dry completely, then pick up the display, and add more glue if any areas need to be more secured together. You don’t want your seating chart falling apart when propped up or hung on a wall.
- Use a white paint marker to write the table number and the seating chart names on each glass piece.
- Prop your seating chart on a table or hang on a wall near the entrance of your wedding or event.
Love this wedding hack and looking for more where this one came from? Check out the Weddings Category for even more tips and ideas for the big day!