Searching for a fun way to display your child’s schoolwork, drawings, and paintings? Use empty picture frames to create a gallery wall for kids and show off their masterpieces! All you need are $1 picture frames, clothespins, and some glue to put this display together. Use any size frames and as many as you want to create a gallery wall that fits your space. These are great for classrooms or playrooms, plus they can be easily swapped out for new creations at any time. Children will love proudly hanging their creations on display!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Picture Frames
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Picture Hanging Kit
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the glass and backing from your photo frames.
- Glue a clothespin to the middle of the top of your frame and allow the glue to dry for a few minutes.
- Use the supplies in your picture hanging kit to secure the backs of each frame onto your wall, creating a gallery in any arrangement.
- Let your kids choose which pictures they love the most and hang them on the clothespins.