Want to make a BIG statement for the holidays? Create this giant snowflake wreath using a few $1 craft supplies from Dollar Tree and our new white mini artificial Christmas trees! This dazzling display is sure to be a huge hit with your neighbors, friends, family, and holiday visitors all season long. They’ll be snow impressed that you handcrafted this yourself. Plus, it’s the perfect size for placing above your mantel, in a window, on your garage door, and so much more!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Metal Wreath Ring Form
- 6 White Miniature 18″ Christmas Trees
- 2 Rolls of White & Silver Striped Deco Mesh
- Pack of Glitter Chenille Stems
- Wooden Holiday Sign
- Roll of Silver Tubing Ribbon (Optional)
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the plastic caps on the bottoms of the mini trees, then slide the ends of the trees between the outer rungs of the wreath form.
- Secure to each cross-wire of the wreath ring form with chenille stems, then replace the plastic caps.
- Tie a loop of deco mesh to the wreath ring form with a chenille stem, then push the deco mesh up in rolls between the rungs of the wreath, working around the first half of the wreath.
- Use the second deco mesh roll on the second half of the wreath.
- Secure the wooden holiday sign to the center of the wreath using the tubing ribbon or another chenille stem.
- Fluff out the branches on the front of each tree, then hang and enjoy!