Do you smell that? Fall is in the air! It’s time for all things autumn harvest, and that means swapping out those summer crafts to fit the new season. You’ll definitely want to build this gorgeous harvest floral wreath for your front door when you see just how easy it is to make using $1 floral supplies. The faux grass stems and fall-colored floral bushes make this a show-stopping piece for your front door, sure to impress your friends and neighbors when they discover that you made it yourself.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Willow Wreath Form
- Floral Wire or Raffia
- 12″ Burlap Sunflower Bushes (Assorted Colors)
- 17″ Beach Grass Stems with Feathers (Assorted Colors)
- 14″ Maple Leaf Bushes
- 14″ Globe Flower Bushes
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Create five small bouquets using various grass stems and floral bushes. For our wreath, we used one bunch of beach grass stems with feathers, two bunches of burlap sunflower bushes, two bunches of globe flower bushes, and two bunches of maple leaf bushes in each.
- Secure each bouquet together with floral wire or raffia.
- Tuck the stems of each bouquet into openings of the willow wreath form working your way clockwise around the entire wreath. Secure the bouquets onto the willow wreath as you go with floral wire or raffia so that they stay in place when hung on your door.