Give your décor a stylish high-end look without the high-end price tag! Why pay expensive retail prices for a trendy lantern when you can create the same look for around $5 at your local Dollar Tree? We have a great selection of frames in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors to help you find exactly the look you want to match your décor, mood, or style. Plus, each frame is just $1 each, so you can make more to give to family and friends as housewarming gifts or just because!
Shared by Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club! Want more like this? Join the Club >
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Four Picture Frames
- Glass Vases or Candleholder
- Pillar Candle
- Glass Gems
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the backing on each frame.
- Remove the glass pane, add some glue around the opening on the frame, and return the glass pane. Allow this to dry for several hours.
- Glue the edges of the four frames together, forming a cube.
- Allow your frames to dry overnight.
- Place a glass vase or candleholder filled with luster gems and a pillar candle inside your lantern… this is gorgeous as a decorative accent or for ambient lighting at dinner parties on the patio. If you plan to burn your candle, make sure it is secure in the glass holder and in a well-ventilated area.