It’s time to decorate in celebration of our country’s freedom! Deck out your front yard and porch in all things red, white, and blue. Trust me, you can’t go overboard on this holiday! Dollar Tree is filled with festive flags, apparel, glasses, party supplies, and more.
One of my traditions is that I always line my driveway and front walkway with a series of colorful pinwheels. This year, I decided to grab a few extra, along with a wreath form to create a patriotic pinwheel wreath, and you can too! Easily detach the pinwheels from their stakes and hot glue them to a wreath form. Create a pattern and hang it proudly on display all month long. These festive pinwheels create the perfect summery spin on our beloved red, white, and blue, making your front door shine like a firework!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Wire Wreath Form
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree) or Masking Tape
- Hot Glue Sticks or Masking Tape
- Patriotic Pinwheels
Follow Along Step-by-Step:
- Easily pull apart the pinwheel and stake to separate them from one another.
- Use hot glue or masking tape to attach each pinwheel to the wire wreath form, alternating to form a pattern.
- Hang your wreath proudly from your front door using a wreath hanger!
Looking for more patriotic décor ideas? Show off your spirit and check out these patriotic party supplies!