With the arrival of spring comes wedding season! Add sweet and simple details to personalize your wedding or event without breaking the bank. Grab a foam readi-board from Dollar Tree and cut it into a frame, embellished with faux flowers and greenery to match your event. Personalize the frame by adding your wedding date, hashtag, or phrase for the celebration. Hang from a pole, tree branches, or prop this frame on a table to create an elegant photobooth for your guests to document your event!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Foam Readi-Board
- Razor Knife or Scissors
- Permanent Marker
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Faux Flowers and Greenery
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Use a razor knife or scissors to cut the inside of the foam readi-board, leaving a 4-5-inch border.
- Cut, arrange, and glue the flowers as desired for your design in the outer 5 inches of the board. Building in corners and draping around the frame.
- Use a marker or attach a date, name, hashtag, or phrase to the frame to personalize it.
- Use twine to hang from branches, poles, or prop it on a table for your guests to have fun documenting the event in your photobooth!
Looking for additional ways to save on your wedding? Check out these 4 spring wedding bouquet ideas!