Outfit your front door for the holidays this year! Welcoming friends and family into your home begins with a captivating entrance, making guests feel right at home. Create this DIY pinecone greenery wreath to decorate your door through the holidays and into the New Year’s winter months. Perfectly festive for Christmas, yet neutral enough to leave up through February!
Weave evergreens, pinecones, holly berries, and battery-operated LED string lights through a wire wreath form to create this fresh forest look. Add cinnamon sticks for a warming touch, bringing a sweet homey scent as you walk inside the door! The string lights disguise perfectly in the greens during the day time, and easily switch on to create a cozy lit entrance in the evening. Your guests will never believe that you put together this awesome wreath with $1 craft supplies from Dollar Tree!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Faux Greenery
- Faux Holly Berries
- Pine Cones
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- 2 AA Batteries
- LED Battery String Lights
- Wire Wreath Frame
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Cut and arrange greenery in your wire wreath frame. Secure with green string.
- Glue pinecones and holly berries in place, arranging them as desired.
- Layer and glue cinnamon sticks on top of the greenery.
- Weave the string lights through the wreath and hide the battery switch in the back of the wire form.
- Hang on display, switching on the lights during the evening!