Searching for a fun Easter craft to complete with your kids? Grab a few colors of yarn, felt, pom-poms, and googly eyes to create the cutest little bunnies! Wrap layers of circled yarn and tie together. Cut at each end to create a puffy yarn pom-pom. Create two of these in different sizes to make the bunny bodies. Cut and glue on felt ears to the smaller yarn pom-pom then bring it to life with eyes, a nose, and tail. These little bunnies are great to add as table décor or as gifts for Easter baskets. Hide these around the yard for a fun addition to your egg hunt as well!
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Similar Colored Felt
- Pink Felt
- Big and Small Pom-Poms
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Wrap your yarn 20-30 ties around your hands to form a circular stack. Secure the middle of the stack with a 3-inch portion of the yarn.
- Use scissors to cut the top loop and bottom loop of yarn, forming a puffy pom-pom! Trim as needed and create two sizes.
- Use hot glue to attach the two sizes together, forming the body and head.
- Cut and layer bunny ears with similar colored felt along with pink. Use hot glue to adhere them together and attach to the head of the bunny.
- Use additional hot glue to add eyes, a nose, and tail.
- Add these bunnies to your Easter table décor, in baskets, or hide them around your yard during egg hunts!
Looking for additional Easter crafts to do with your kids this year? Try creating this adorable handmade bunny gnomes!