Decorating my home with all things cozy and warm is a highlight of the fall season! Adding touches of candle light can also transform any space into a relaxing setting. DIY your own elevated candleholders with a few wine glasses, paint, faux foliage, and tealight candles. Invert your glasses and paint them as pumpkins! Add a few touches of autumn leaves and place your candles on the foot of the glass. Arrange a few of these pumpkins in varied heights to create a beautiful table centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table décor!
Stock Up on These Supplies:
- Wine Glasses
- Paint (Orange and Green)
- Foam Paint Brushes
- Faux Fall Leaves & Foliage
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Tealight Candles
Let’s Give ‘Em Pumpkin to Talk About!
- Turn the wine glass upside down so that it is standing on the opening.
- Use a foam brush and orange paint to paint the cup as the “pumpkin.”
- Use a foam brush and green paint to paint the stem and foot of the glass as the “stem” of the “pumpkin.”
- Add lines of green to the orange, to create a realistic looking pumpkin using the foam brush to blend.
- Allow the glass to dry fully.
- Use hot glue to apply fall foliage to the glass where the stem meets the pumpkin base.
- Add a tealight to the flat foot of the glass.
Looking for more festive fall DIY crafts? Check out this homemade faux fall leaf garland!