Creating a spa-like feel in your own bathroom at home is easier than you may think and if you’re a mom like me, you could use any spa treatments you can get! Adding a fragrant candle, bath salts, soaps, loofas, and shower products to your daily routine can transform every day into a pamper day. Even changing out your bathmat for something a bit more luxurious as well can completely transform your mood and Zen. So, I decided to give it a try, however I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a luxurious bath mat.
I skipped the high price tag of a custom rock massaging mat and used supplies from Dollar Tree to make my own for just a few dollars. I hot glued black river rocks to a black door mat to create this custom massaging tool. Simple to make plus it’s affordable, this nature-inspired mat is such a fun and unique way to pamper your feet as you get ready for each day and wind-down at night.
Head to Your Local Dollar Tree and Grab a Few Supplies:
- Black Doormat
- Black River Rocks (or any color you prefer)
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
It’s as Easy as 1-2-3!
- Use hot glue to arrange and apply the rocks directly to the door mat.
- Cover the entire surface of the mat, forming a mosaic-like look.
- Place your mat on the floor outside of your shower or by your sink so you can enjoy a cool rock massage on your feet as you get ready each morning and relax at night!
Don’t just pamper yourself, but spoil others as well by creating these adorable bath and beauty party favors to give away at your next girls soiree!