I love decorating my home for the winter with décor that can extend beyond the holidays! A classic element of winter décor is the beautiful and mesmerizing snow globe. Peaceful and frosty, each different globe creates a cozy scene for us to gaze upon. Therefore, this year I decided to translate these elements into a snow-globe-inspired wreath! Wrap a wreath form in bright flannel ribbon, then wrap the base in white decorative mesh as the snowy ground. Arrange and glue a small car, sled, or ornament of your choice at the white, snowy base, surrounding it in mini bottle-brush evergreen trees. This sweet and simple snowscape will transform your front door into a delightful cozy scene!
You’ll Globe Crazy for These Festive Supplies:
- Wire Wreath Form
- Thick Holiday Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- White Decorative Mesh
- Bottle Brush Trees
- Toy Car or Ornament
- Wrap your thick holiday ribbon around your wire wreath form, securing the end with hot glue.
2. Wrap white decorative mesh around the bottom third of the wreath, layering until it looks “snowy.” Secure the ends with hot glue.
3. Hot glue your toy car or ornament (you can also use a sled, cabin, snowman, or any ornament you prefer) to the middle of the “snow” and apply bottle brush trees around it for a more festive and rustic look. Hold all figures in place until dry and set.
4. Use as wintry décor and hang your wreath from your front door!