I love decorating for every holiday… even St. Patrick’s Day! It’s coming up soon and you’re in luck. I’m sharing how to throw together this leprechaun-inspired wreath in a pinch. You don’t need a pot of gold to put it together, either! You just need to make a trip to your local Dollar Tree to pick up some craft supplies and a St. Patrick’s Day hat! Celebrate this fun March holiday in a bright and playful way by hanging this shamrockin’ wreath on your door.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- St. Patrick’s Day Hat
- Foam Floral Wreath Ring
- Orange Tulle (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Wreath Hook
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Cut the orange deco mesh into 8″ sections.
- Fold one 8″ section in half and tie a loop knot around the wreath ring.
- Repeat step #2 until about ¾ of the wreath is covered.
- Using scissors, carefully cut the St. Patrick’s Day hat in half long-ways, from top to bottom.
- Hot glue it to the portion of the wreath with no deco mesh, making sure the cut hat will lay flat against a door.
- Let the glue to dry for a few minutes, then hang your new leprechaun wreath on display!
Are you wishing for even more ideas as awesome as this one? Check out our other St. Patrick’s Day Wreath made using green floral bushes and shamrocks from Dollar Tree. And, don’t forget about our Lucky Penny Embellished Picture Frame idea!