Cold winter weather usually brings with it dry, rough skin. If your hands are suffering through the dry winter air, give them a little scrub to reveal smoother, softer skin. This sugar scrub can be made easily — and affordably — in your own kitchen. Plus, it makes a great gift for friends and family.
Shop at Dollar Tree – Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A Plastic or Glass Jar with a Lid
- White Sugar
- Liquid Hand or Dishwashing Soap
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix 4 parts white sugar to 1 part liquid soap.
- Pour mixture into your jar.
- Tie the spoon around the jar with the ribbon.
- When picking the soap to use, select a fragrance that you really like, or select a color that matches your décor.
- In addition to using the scrub on your hands, it’s also great for sloughing off rough, dry skin on elbows and heels.