The 90’s are making a comeback and I am about it! Tie-dye clothing is trending and better yet, it’s easy to DIY! Dye your own white fabric towels or t-shirt in your favorite pattern and colors, then grab a few different-sized wrapped canvases from Dollar Tree to integrate your creation into your home décor. Use scissors to cut the fabric to your canvas size, wrapping and attaching it to the back of your canvas with hot glue for a seamless look. Group and layer a few of these together for a fun new way to style your shelves!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Water and Food Coloring (choose whatever colors you would like for your canvases)
- White Fabric or Shirt
- Wrapped Canvas
- Hot Glue Gun (Not Sold at Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Sticks
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Dye your fabric according to directions and wash dry.
- Place your canvases overtop of the fabric, cutting around the canvas with 1-inch border for wrapping.
- Use hot glue to wrap and attach the fabric around the canvas.
- Stack and layer these tie-dyed wrapped canvases for a fun and fresh look!